In the framework of ANIZOTROPIA online show, we continue a series of online discussions with experts and professionals in the art art field. October 01, Thursday, 18:00 (CET) is dedicated to international art promotion. Follow the link to register on our FB Live.
For many centuries, artists and art lovers had a limited access to cultural world outside their continents. Then transoceanic flights made it possible – international art exchange and “benchmarking” of artists and art institutions, making the art industry more diverse and rich. Pandemic, that came so suddenly, became a shock for the cultural sector. Online space came to the foreground as an affordable and effective solution in adapting to a new reality. During our online conversation we will speak about international art promotion in a new reality, its challenges and instruments.
Join us to learn to:
• convert challenges into possibilities,
• reach out the international visibility,
• get maximum from online opportunities,
• learn life hacks for self promotion from art experts,
• go international by collaborating with Art Catch, Arte Laguna, Al-Tiba9