Updated March 25, 2020
Your privacy and trust is very important to Art Catch (“we”, “us”, “our”) and therefore we strictly comply with the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with information about you that we get via www.artcatch.art website. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you have any questions after reading the information below, please contact us
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process it properly. We may then give your personal data to our delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this, we use your name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number and billing address. We do this based on your permission. We keep this information until your order is completed and seven years after that (which is the legal retention obligation).
Contact Form / Email
You can see subscription and contact forms on our website. With the contact form or email you can ask us questions, make requests and / or subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates and information. Also, if you’re granted a Collector status you may receive exclusive information. For these purposes, we use your email address, telephone number and name and / or address details (depending on the details you preferred to leave). We do this based on your permission. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response. You can always unsubscribe from our emails by clicking on the link mentioned in each our message.
Provision to Other Companies or Institutions
With the exception of the partners mentioned above, we do not give your personal data to other companies or institutions under any circumstances, except if we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police requires this in the event of a suspected crime).
- register your preferences
- record information sessions, such as information about what you add to your shopping cart,
- register information specific to you, such as the web pages that you have consulted to access our site,
- register your past activities on the site, to provide you with better services on your next visit.
We use two groups of cookies: operational cookies and performance cookies.
- Operational cookies are necessary and are used for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you such as setting your privacy, languages, currency preferences, logging to your customer account or filling forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then. Here’re the cookies used:
- Preferences cookies (language, currency, session, newsletters, cookies)
- Cart retainer cookie
- Provenance cookie
- Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. We can also use service of advertising partners and then they set their cookies on our website to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Here’re the cookies that can be used on our website:
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
View, Change and Delete Your Data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, or you wish us to delete your personal data, you can always contact us. Your rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it,
- access to the precise personal data we have,
- to have errors corrected,
- to have outdated personal data removed,
- revocate your consent,
- object to a particular use.
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
File a Complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the regulator. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.